Sometimes it is hard to take the first step toward home workplace organization. However, you can draw inspiration from the infographic about writing cabinet organization by OmniPapers. Get ready to create your perfect workplace.
5 Steps to Organize Your Perfect Workplace
Here are five steps you should take:
- Get rid of extra stuff. Don’t hesitate to throw out items you don’t use. If you have notes or books you use daily, find a drawer to keep these things there. Plus, it is a good idea to use shelves for books and boxes for utensils.
- Paint the walls blue or green. They say, blue and green colors are the best for your workplace. As soon as you paint the walls, you’ll boost productivity and focus.
- Choose a comfortable office chair. It should be not only comfortable to sit in but support the lower back, too. If you want to stay healthy, you need to be picky about your chair. Chose an ergonomic one to promote good posture and prevent health problems such as back pain, heart diseases, and a risk of diabetes. Don’t forget to stand up from time to time to increase your physical activity, and use mini elliptical trainers to work and do some physical exercises at the same time.
- Buy digital gadgets. If you are a writer, be sure to get the most out of the digital era. It is a good idea to use a digital highlighter to scan, translate, and transfer texts. In fact, it looks like a marker but has more functions. Plus, a smart pen can help you transfer handwritten notes into digital copies. This gadget is great if you prefer handwriting. And if a cup of tea is needed, a USB cup warmer can help to keep it warm. Note: you can find these gadgets on the Internet.
- Decorate your workplace. Your workplace should be cozy: add some comfort there. For example, you can put live plants to clean the air and boost spirits or a painting/quote to inspire you.
So, are you ready to organize your workplace? Don’t forget to share your results with us. Become our next inspiration!
Many thanks to Emily Johnson for this guest post!